TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY SUBMITTING ANY DATA, YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
This information is for display on the website. Your email address (herein “personal information”) will NOT be sold or distributed by Hood Critic Magazine (herein “HCM”) to any other party. By submitting data to the HCM’s website you have given HCM permission to process and post this information.
By submitting data, you give permission to HCM to license and redistribute submitted data, excluding “personal information,” to partners, affiliates and clients.
Make sure you have also read the disclaimer.
By submitting data (this includes graphic or music file link and text) to HCM’s website, you are confirming that the data you are submitting are original data and have not been pirated from any other source. You will be held responsible for copyright infringement if HCM discovers that you have submitted data copyrighted by someone else (this includes any graphics or music files).
Hood Critic Magazine does not allow the posting of any of the following:
1. Any material that violates any law or gives rise to any legal liability;
2. Any material promoting any illegal activity;
3. Any software, information, or other material that contains a virus, corrupted data or any other harmful or damaging component;
4. Any material of an adult nature including lewd, obscene, or pornographic material;
5. Any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, without limitation, copyright or trademark rights;
6. Any material promoting hate propaganda;
7. Any fraudulent material or activity;
8. Any material relating to Multi Level Marketing (MLM) schemes
HCM reserves the right to check all posts for compliance with the above terms.
All information provided by HCM are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.